BoxyCharm unboxing right here! See the type of products and the brands that are in BoxyCharm August 2021 unboxing!
Overall, great box – a good mixture of products.
I like Kate Somerville products, so it’s nice when this brand is in the box.
Products In August 2021 BoxyCharm BaseBox:
- Kate Somerville Exfolikate Glow Moisturizer
- Iconic London Ultimate Bronzing Powder
- Clean Skin Club Pineapple Glow Mist
- Give Them Lala Beauty The Grown Woman Palette
- Manna Kadar Beauty Flutter Mascara
BoxyCharm BaseBox Add-Ons August 2021: None
- See What’s In BoxyLuxe March 2019
- BoxyCharm Vs Ipsy Glam Bag Plus! Which One Wins
- BoxyLuxe Unboxing! See What I Got
- Fabfitfun Unboxing! See What I Got!
- See What’s In BoxyCharm July 2021
BoxyCharm August 2021: Kate Somerville Exfolikate Glow Moisturizer
Skincare brands are a dime a dozen nowadays – some work and some are just expensive and gimmicky.
Hence, for the most part, I usually just stick to what I know unless I am getting a huge discount.
So, the only reason I tried this brand is because of the huge discount Boxy was offering.
All in all, I am happy I tried a few products from Kate Somerville, because some products are actually good.
Here’s what I have tried so far:
- Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Serum
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash
- Kate Somerville Kx Active Concentrates Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum
- Kate Somerville Kx Active Concentrates Vitamin B3 + Vitamin C Serum
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment
Truth be told, I wasn’t extremely disappointed with any of them. My favorites from this list are:
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment – this gives me super soft glassy baby-like skin.
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash – keeps my skin smooth and free from texture, but I can’t use it every day.
- Kate Somerville Kx Active Concentrates Bio-Mimicking Peptides Serum – this serum helps minimize pores, but I don’t like how it smells, but it works. I wish it smelled better.
Now for the other products:
- Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Serum – this felt more like a primer and I didn’t really see a difference. Maybe this plumping moisturizer needs to be used longer.
- Kate Somerville Kx Active Concentrates Vitamin B3 + Vitamin C Serum – was just okay. I have yet to find an impressive Vitamin C Serum so, I wasn’t surprised it was just meh.
However, overall, not bad for what I have tried. So I am really looking forward to this Kate Somerville Exfolikate Glow Moisturizer.
BoxyCharm August 2021: Iconic London Ultimate Bronzing Powder
This bronzer is huge, and the color seems perfect for contouring, I can wait to try it out.
BoxyCharm August 2021: Clean Skin Club Pineapple Glow Mist
You really have to hold your breath when spraying this pineapple glow mist – I didn’t and as a result, I was coughing all over the place.
I don’t really have an opinion about it yet. I will have to try this a few more times.
BoxyCharm August 2021: Give Them Lala Beauty The Grown Woman Palette
The Lala Beauty eyeshadow palette looks promising, but I am afraid to swatch it!
Honestly, I have a few eyeshadow palettes from BoxyCharm that lacks pigment, blends poorly, and are very powdery.
I will hope this palette isn’t like that.
BoxyCharm August 2021: Manna Kadar Beauty Flutter Mascara
Another mascara for my collection. Hopefully, it isn’t clumpy, flaky, or runny.
A girl can only hope.
Subscribe to BoxyCharm for all your beauty and makeup goodies!