Halloween isn’t complete without some treats! Here’s how you can create your own Rice Krispies Monster treats within minutes using this Rice Krispies Monster Treats Recipe!
Rice Krispies Monster Treats Recipe Supply List
These are all the items you will need to create your own batch of Rice Krispies Monster treats.
Rice Krispies Monster Treats Recipe Ingredients
Rice Krispies Treats Sheet:
This Rice Krispies Treats sheet is huge and it’s perfect for making treats for a party or just for the family. Furthermore, the possibles are endless! In fact, you can create monsters in different shapes and sizes!
However, if you can’t be bothered with creating your own Rice Krispies bars plus you’re in a hurry you can use these Rice Krispies Treats bars instead to help you create these monster treats even quicker.
White and Green Halloween Eyeballs Sprinkle Mix:
To amp up the scare mix, your Halloween eyeball sprinkles! The sprinkles used in these Rice Krispies Monster treats were very cheap and they look and taste great!
However, buying both green and white eyeballs separately isn’t easy. In fact, I could only find the white eyeballs sold separately and they cost more.
Thankfully I found some Halloween Sprinkle Mix at Walmart with green and white eyeballs – they are very cheap. Therefore, if you’re looking for some affordable green and white eyeballs try the Halloween Sprinkle Mix.
Rice Krispies Monster Treats Recipe Other Supplies
- 6-Inch Lollipop Sticks
- Metal Rectangular Cookie Cutter or a Sharp Knife
- Metal Spatula
- Lollipop Holder
6-Inch Lollipop Sticks:
The lollipop sticks are optional however there are perfect for displaying these treats. For these monster treats, the 6-inch lollipop sticks were just the right length.
Metal Rectangular Cookie Cutter or a Sharp Knife:
You can either use a rectangular cookie cutter or a sharp knife. For these monster treats, a rectangular cookie cutter was used. However, I still had to use a metal spatula.
Therefore, it might be easier to just use a sharp knife and a kitchen ruler to create the Rice Krispies bars.
A metal spatula isn’t a must but it really helped separate the Rice Krispies bars from the sheet after cutting.
- Amazing Halloween Costumes for Boys
- 10 Spookalicious Halloween Cupcakes You Absolutely Must Try
- Halloween Koala Bear Costumes Great For Halloween Family Costumes
- How to Choose The Best Halloween Costume
- Spooky Outdoor Halloween Decorations
Rice Krispies Monster Treats Recipe Instructions
- Step 1: Create small rectangular Rice Krispies bars with dimensions of 2.4″ x 1.7″
- Step 2: Push 8 to 9 (about a 1/4 tsp) eyeballs into each Rice Krispies bar
- Step 3: Complete Halloween Monsters Treats by adding lollipop sticks
- Step 4: Place Rice Krispies Monster Halloween Treats on a lollipop holder
Step 1: Create small rectangles Rice Krispies bars
Using the metal rectangular cookie cutter with dimensions of 2.4″ x 1.7″ x 1″ or knife cut the Rice Krispies sheet into 42 small rectangular bars to create the Rice Krispies Monster Halloween Treats.
Is Using the Cookie Cutter Better Than Using the Knife?
If I had to do these Rice Krispies Monster Treats over I would use a knife and a kitchen ruler because I still had to use the metal spatula to separate the bars.
Step 2: Push the eyeballs into Rice Krispies treats
Carefully push 8 to 9 (1/4 tsp) eyeballs into each Rice Krispies bar to complete your Monster Halloween treats.
Step 3: Complete Halloween Monster Treats by adding lollipop sticks
Add a 6-inch lollipop stick into each Rice Krispies Monster Halloween Treats and you’re done!
Step 4: Place Rice Krispies Monster Halloween Treats on a lollipop holder
The final step is to set up your display! You can use a lollipop display or a piece of rectangular styrofoam.
- 840 g Rice Krispies Treats or about 1 Sheet Rice Krispies Treats
- 1 1/2 Cup Halloween Sprinkle Mix, Eyeballs
- Create small rectangular Rice Krispies bars with dimensions of 2.4" x 1.7"
- Push 8 to 9 (1/4 tsp) eyeballs into each Rice Krispies bar
- Complete Halloween Monster Treats by adding lollipop sticks
- Place Rice Krispies Monster Halloween Treats on a lollipop holder