Here’s how to create simple DIY fake flower centerpieces that don’t require any skills whatsoever. Plus, the materials used to create these DIY centerpieces are inexpensive!
First off, one thing I’ve learned over the years is home decor isn’t cheap. In fact, the posher the item looks the more money it will cost. Likewise, sometimes even the simplest minimalistic home decor pieces will cost you dearly!
For one thing, if you love home decor and love spending time on ZGallerie like I do I am willing to bet you probably understand the struggle. In short, they sell beautiful home decor items but these items are pricey!
Thus, for a frugal shopper focused on minimizing cost, doing it themselves in some situations makes sense. Thankfully, discount prices offered by stores like the Dollar Tree and Walmart makes DIY projects possible.
- Improve Your Home Decor and Instagram Game With A Floor Mirror
- The Ultimate Guidelines To Slash Your Grocery Bill Quickly
- Uncluttered Chic Minimalist Charcoal Gray Living Room Decor Ideas
- Rose Gold and White Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- Valentine’s Day Home Decor Ideas
- Easily Host a Graduation Party at Home Using This Graduation Party Planning Timeline Checklist
Overall, these simple DIY fake flower centerpieces are simple to create, can be completed quickly and the materials are inexpensive. Here are the materials you need and the instructions to do it yourself. Good luck!
Simple DIY Fake Flower Centerpieces Materials
Simple DIY Fake Flower Centerpieces Instructions
- Create two bouquets by mixing 10 pieces of white tulips and 10 pieces of ivory tulips together for each bouquet.
- Use a rubber band to keep each bouquet in place.
- Add 2 bags of the clear glass accent gems to each cylinder vase.
- Place one bouquet in each cylinder vase.
- Add 3.5 bags of the clear glass accent gems to each cylinder vase. Note, depending on the size of the gems you may need less or more gems to fill the vase.