Halloween isn’t the same without some witchy looking cupcakes! Here’s how I created some delicious spooky Witches’ Brew Halloween cupcakes.
Overall, these cupcakes are super easy and fun to create. Enjoy!
Witches’ Brew Halloween Cupcakes Ingredients
Here are all the ingredients you need to make your Witches’ Brew Halloween cupcakes.
Wet Witches’ Brew Halloween Cupcakes Ingredients:
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 4 Egg Whites
Dry Witches’ Brew Halloween Cupcakes Ingredients
Other Witches’ Brew Halloween Cupcakes Ingredients:
- Food coloring in black, kelly green, deep orange (mix copper and golden yellow) and violet.
Witches’ Brew Halloween Cupcakes Baking Supplies
Here are all the baking supplies you need to make your Witches’ Brew Halloween cupcakes.
Baking Supplies for creating Witches’ Brew Halloween Cupcakes:
- 12 Cupcake baking pan
- Halloween Themed Cupcake liners
- 7 Bowls (1 for separating the egg whites from the yolk, one for mixing the wet ingredients, one for blending all the ingredients together then the last four bowl for separating and coloring the cake mixture in black, green, orange and purple.)
- Skewer Stick
How To Make Witches’ Brew Halloween Cupcakes
Prepping For Cupcakes
Firstly, clear your countertop then gather your baking ingredients and other baking supplies and utensils in one spot. Continue by preparing the cupcake baking pan by inserting your favorite Halloween themed cupcake paper baking liners.
Witches’ Brew Halloween Cupcakes Instructions
- Firstly, preheat oven to 350°F.
Prepping the wet ingredients:
- Separate the egg yolk from the egg white one by one. (The fastest and easiest way I get this done is by using clean hands. Here’s a video showing you exactly how to get it done.) Continue by add all the egg white, water and oil into one bowl.
Prepping the dry ingredients:
- Empty of the cake mix into your a mixing bowl.
Combining wet and dry ingredients together:
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together by pouring wet ingredients into the bowl containing the cake mix then blend with an electric hand mixer for about 2 minutes. If you don’t have an electric hand mixer you can use a whisk or a fork to blend the cake mixture.
Separate and Color Cake Mixture:
- Separate your cake mixture into five portions to create the brew. Using a toothpick, add food coloring to four portions leaving one portion white.
Adding Halloween cupcake mixture into cupcake pan:
- Use a tablespoon to add different color combinations of cake mixture into each lined cupcake tin. Then use a skewer stick to slightly mix the cake mix in each cupcake tin to create your own witchy cupcake design.
Baking Witches’ Brew Halloween cupcakes:
- Bake at 350°F for 19 – 23 minutes.
- When your timer goes off insert a toothpick in the center of one to two cupcakes. If the toothpick comes out clean, your cupcakes are ready.
Cooling Halloween cupcakes:
- After the cupcakes are done baking transfer cupcakes to a cooling rack.
Decorate Halloween cupcakes:
- Decorate cupcakes with some buttercream or in my case, place cupcakes in DIY cupcake wrappers then add some funny DIY cupcake toppers on each cupcake.
Witches' Brew Halloween Cupcakes
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1 cup Water
- 4 Egg Whites
- Gel-Based Food Color Violet, Kelly Green, Copper, Golden Yellow, and Black. (Mix copper and golden yellow to create deep orange.)
- First, preheat oven to 350 °F.
Prep The Eggs
- Separate the egg yolk from the egg white one by one then add all the egg white, water and oil into one bowl.
- Empty of the cake mix into your mixing bowl.Combine all ingredients together then blend.Separate your cake mixture into five portions to create the brew but add color to only four portions.
Add Cake Mixture In Cupcake Pan
- Add Halloween cupcake mixture into a cupcake pan.Use a skewer stick to slightly mix the cake mix in each cupcake tin to create your own witchy cupcake design.Bake at 350 °F for 19 - 23 minutes.
Cool And Decorate Cupcakes
- After baking, transfer cupcakes to a cooling rack.
- Decorate fully cool cupcakes then add to a tray for serving.