You found a useful and cute printable online so you printed it only to see that annoying white border all around the design. So naturally, you adjusted your printer settings then printed again but the white border still appears, unfortunately, it happens. Thankfully this post is about how to print printables without a white border.
Most printables found in Chiclypoised’s Resource Library can be printed using standard printers. Therefore, if the printable design doesn’t cover the entire sheet you can easily use your printer at home to print your printable. However, some designs cover the entire sheet and require borderless printing – using a borderless printer.
So what is a borderless printer?
A borderless printer (full-bleed printer) is a printer capable of printing borderless documents.
How does a borderless printer work?
A borderless printer works similarly to a standard printer. However, unlike a standard printer, this type of printer applies ink to the surface of the entire document leaving no unprinted areas.
Printers Capable of Borderless Printing
Here are a few common printers capable of borderless printing.
How To Print Printables Without A White Border
If you own a printer capable of borderless printing in most situations printing a borderless design is quick and easy. In fact, you simply adjust your settings before printing.
However, if your printer isn’t capable of borderless printing there’s probably a reset restriction on how low the margins can be adjusted.
Therefore to print, borderless prints you need a printer capable of borderless printing.
- Cheapest DIY Throw Pillow Insert No-Sew
- Download Free Printables from the Resource Library
- Inexpensive Dollar Tree DIY Framed Affirmations
- 22 Stress Reliever Ideas That Will Keep You Cool, Calm and Collected
- 15 Romantic Valentine’s Day Cards DIY Romantic Cute Card Ideas
- Consider using the printing services offered by Staples.com. A few of their services include printing color or black and white documents, presentations and manuals, blueprints, binding, and lamination. Overall, using Staples for printing is very convenient and affordable all you have to do is upload your document, select a few options, pay and collect your prints.
- Print on a larger paper then trim the paper down using a paper trimmer or scissors. If you are considering adding this print to your binder or planner consider the size of your binder or planner before printing and trimming.
Chiclypoised.com shares lifestyle tips for a better life from well-being to affordable beauty and style, college life, planning, losing weight, and more!