Are you looking for inexpensive Dollar Tree DIY framed affirmations? Well, this post is about how to get these done under $5!
Here’s how to create your own DIY framed affirmations to coordinate with other decor pieces.
Using The Frames For Motivation
Bad days happen and when they do, a few encouraging words in the form of affirmations can make a difference.
What are Affirmations
Affirmations are powerful positive short phrases used to inspire and motivate especially during difficult times.
The Best Affirmations
The best affirmations are the ones you believe in and most importantly, actually use.
For that reason, framed affirmations are extremely useful and effective.
Above all, they can easily be placed in locations where you will most likely see them, for instance, your desk at work or your dorm room computer desk.
How To Create DIY Framed Affirmations
DIY framed affirmations are simple and inexpensive to create.
In fact, all you need is a few inexpensive picture frames from Dollar Tree or Walmart and your printed designed affirmations.
To design your affirmations you can use free stock images from sites like Pixabay then use a graphic design program like Adobe Illustrator, Canva, or PicMonkey to create your prints.
I use Canva and PicMonkey – both are great and saves me a lot of time.
However, if you are unable or prefer not to use any of these graphic design programs Microsoft Word or Keynote can also be used to create your design.
- Acting Quotes To Inspire You
- Positive Daily Affirmations For A Positive Mindset
- Using The Law Of Attraction and Positive Affirmations To Build Self-Esteem
- 30 Quotes To Inspire Positive Thinking and Personal Growth
- 22 Stress Reliever Ideas That Will Keep You Cool, Calm, and Collected
- Positive Affirmations List
- Be Aware Of These 20+ Harsh Realities Before Turning 30
- How To Not Take Life For Granted While You Pursue Your Ultimate Dream Lifestyle
- 10 Quotes For When Hard Life Throws You A Curveball
- 10 Things Don’t Apologize For Even When You Think You Should
DIY Framed Affirmations Materials
Affirmations for Bad Days
- I am moving forward
- I choose courage over fear
- I am working for it
- I will succeed
- I am smart and strong
- I am a dedicated worker
- My life is a work in progress
- It’s just a matter of time
- … and the wait will be worth it
DIY Framed Affirmations Instructions
Design your affirmations prints using a graphic design program or Microsoft Word, then print and frame it.
Where To Place Your Framed Affirmations
Framed affirmations are great inspirational inexpensive home decor pieces you can easily coordinate with other home decor pieces.
In addition, after completing your DIY project you can place it wherever you need them.
For instance, they can be placed on your desk at work, on the wall, bookshelves, vanity tables, TV stands, side tables, console tables, or wherever your heart desires!