100+ positive affirmations list.
Positive Affirmations List for Success
- I am blessed beyond measures.
- I am grateful for all that I have and will accomplish.
- I am prepared to take advantage of the great opportunities presented to me.
- I will never give up on my goals and dreams.
- I accomplish anything I focus on.
- I am dependable and resourceful.
- I am a positive person who attracts positive situations for success.
- I choose prosperity over failure.
- I am prepared to work even harder to be successful.
- Today will be another successful day.
Positive Affirmations List for Women
- I am powerful and fearless.
- I am wise and humble.
- I am truly a beautiful soul.
- I am grateful for all the new experiences.
- I am respectful and completely self-aware.
- I focus on positivity for a better me.
- I truly love myself completely.
- I uphold the standards I set for myself.
- I am positive and I attract positivity.
- I am more loving and more forgiving every day.
- I am proud of my decisions.
- I know good things will continue to happen in my life.
- I am proud of who I am becoming.
Positive Affirmations List for Self-Esteem
- I have high self-esteem, so I truly believe in my abilities.
- I am worthy of the best things in life.
- I deserve to be loved.
- I deserved to be respected.
- I am confident in my abilities to make a positive difference.
- So I know I can achieve anything I focus on.
- I am a happy person who has many hopes and dreams.
- My thoughts and opinions are valuable.
- I feel good about myself and the decisions I make.
- I love and respect myself deeply.
- Attractive Habits That Make A Fearless Woman Irresistible
- Acting Quotes To Inspire You
- Positive Daily Affirmations For A Positive Mindset
- Using The Law Of Attraction and Positive Affirmations To Build Self-Esteem
- 30 Quotes To Inspire Positive Thinking and Personal Growth
- Positive Affirmations For Success
- 22 Stress Reliever Ideas That Will Keep You Cool, Calm, and Collected
Positive Affirmations List for Depression
- Life is great and fruitful.
- Life is meant to be lived fully and deeply.
- So I choose to live my life to the fullest.
- Every life experience presents an opportunity to become wiser and grow stronger.
- So I love new experiences.
- My best gift is my life.
- I am grateful to be alive.
- I am strong and emotionally independent.
- I am a source of inspiration and motivation.
- I am grateful for all I have achieved.
- I bring joy and peace to others.
- I deserve to be happy therefore I choose to be happy.
Positive Affirmations List for Students
- I strongly believe in myself.
- I am a bright, talented, and successful student.
- I enjoy all my classes because learning new things is fun.
- Passing exams is easy for me because I am always prepared.
- I always begin studying before my exams are even scheduled.
- Focusing while studying for my exams is easy for me.
- Remembering the concepts I study makes me happy.
- I always get good grades because I prepare for exams fully.
- I always ace all my exams easily.
- I enjoy helping others to help them succeed too.
- I am confident in my abilities to achieve all my academic goals.