Being on a keto diet isn’t easy, especially considering all-purpose flour isn’t low-carb. Thankfully, one can use Almond flour to make some fantastic recipes.
Almond flour, is a protein-rich flour that’s often used in gluten-free and low-carb diets.
This flour can be purchased at your local supermarket, or you can make your own using a food processor.
Benefits of Low Carb Almond Flour
While almond flour is typically high in calories, it has the following benefits that make it a great flour substitute for individuals who prefer to consume low-carb flour treats:
- High dietary fiber
- Rich source of protein
- Excellent source of vitamin E, and Copper
- Low Carbs
Almond Flour Creates Great Low-carb Recipes
Almond flour is not the easiest flour to work with when compared to all-purpose flour. Fortunately, there are other ingredients you can add to this nutty flour to create great recipes.
For instance, adding some sweetener, coconut milk, coconut cream, and lemon juice can help you make some great-tasting waffles. Try our low-carb waffle recipe.
Keto Almond Flour Recipes
- Low Carb Keto Tiramisu Recipe by Wholesome Yum
- Fudgy Keto Brownies by My Sweet Keto
- Muesli Scones by Elana’s Pantry
- Low Carb Cheddar Cheese Crackers by Low Carb Maven
- Keto Almond Flour Bread Recipe by Wholesome Yum
- Low Carb Cinnamon Twists by All Day I Dream About Food
- Keto Bread Recipe by Keto Connect
- Low-Carb Almond Flour Bread by Ditch the Carbs
- Keto Chocolate Cake in a Mug by Ruled.Me
- Almond Flour Tortillas by Gluten-Free on a Shoestring
More Low Carb Flour Recipes You Will Love
- Low Carb Coconut Flour Recipes
- Low Carb Cricket Flour Recipe Ideas
- Low Carb Ground Chia Seed Flour Recipe Ideas
- Low Carb Ground Flaxseed Flour Recipe Ideas
- Low Carb Psyllium Husk Flour Recipe Ideas
- Low Carb Walnut Flour Recipe Ideas
- Low Carb Ground Sunflower Seeds Recipes
- Low Carb Oat Fiber Recipe Ideas
- Low Carb Chocolate Dessert Recipe Ideas