The first Ipsy Glam Bag Plus is finally here! However was there real value or was the first Ipsy Glam Bag Plus bait and switch of Ipsy Influencer Box?
Received The First Ipsy Glam Bag Plus
Thanks to a list on MSA I received the first Ipsy Glam Bag Plus! MSA is the real one for helping their frequent readers out! If you love your subscription boxes MSA comment section is where the action is at!
In fact, when I am bored I just head over to their comment section – overall great website for updates on various subscription boxes. Plus it’s really a great site for companies to gain a better understanding of how they can improve their services.
More Related Posts:
- Ipsy Glam Bag Plus Upgrade Waitlist Dilemma What You Should Know
- Let’s Talk About Glam Bag Plus Or BoxyCharm Plus BoxyLuxe Upgrade Fiasco
- Is Ipsy Monthly Beauty Subscription Worth the Hype?
- BoxyCharm August 2018 Unboxing Featuring Laura Lee Los Angeles
- My First BoxyCharm Have Me Really Considering Cancelling All Other Beauty Box Subscriptions
Ipsy Influencer Box
The Ipsy influencer box sent to influencers to promote the new Ipsy Glam Bag Plus subscription service was a great box.
Many of the products in the box are products in high demand with great reviews on sites like Sephora.com. Plus none of the products were highly discounted or discontinued. Let’s take a look at the products that were sent to influencers.
Morphe 15H Happy Hour Eyeshadow Palette
Retail Value: $16.00
Buxom Lash Mascara
Retail Value: $22.00
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush
Retail Value: $29.00
Sunday Riley C.E.O. C + E Antioxidant Moisturizer
Retail Value: $65.00
Ipsy Influencer Box Total Value
$151.00 + Value of Makeup Bag
Next … Ipsy Glam Bag Plus October 2018