Boscia Luminizing Black Mask
A while back I received a sample of the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask in my Ipsy Glam Bag and fell in love with the product. If you could get your hands on the sample I definitely recommend giving it a try. I mainly used this product to remove blackheads, unwanted facial hairs and to smooth my skin.
The Boscia Luminizing Black Mask is the ultimate pore cleanser, however, removing this was like ripping duck-tape off my face. To lessen the pain when removing this mask I think some shots of tequila are required. Unfortunate for me I didn’t receive the memo in time. This mask is serious business. When it is first applied to the skin it’s tacky like tar, but once it’s dried the struggle begins.
How To Apply Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Safely
Here are some application tips based on my experience:
- Cleanse and gently exfoliate your face.
- Dry face with a preferably lint-free towel.
- Completely cover the skin with a thick layer. However, avoid your hairline, eyebrows, lips, under your eyes or anywhere on your face that is extremely sensitive.
- Let the mask dry completely. This is a requirement for this mask to work.
- When it is completely dried (take tequila shots then …. joking …) slowly peel it off starting from the bottom moving in an upwards direction.
- Rinse your face to remove any residue from the mask, dry your face and use your favorite moisturizer.
Peeling this mask hurts like crazy, but for the results, the pain might be worth it. The mask pulls blackheads right out of your pores. It also removes any small unwanted baby facial hairs on the surface of the skin.
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Results
My results were amazing – I wish the sample size contained more product. The mask helped unclog large pores on my nose and remove unwanted baby hair. I was left with soft, smooth, and tighter skin after every use. However, I recommend using this mask once every other week because it can be incredibly irritating to your skin if it is sensitive. I will do a tutorial on this blog’s YouTube channel when I get the full-size bottle so subscribe here for this update.
More Beauty Related Posts:
Final Thoughts On The Boscia Luminizing Black Mask
I will definitely purchase the full-size bottle of the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask. I highly recommend it. Thumbs up to Boscia. I’m looking forward to trying other products from their skincare line. Visit Sephora and request a sample if you can, because this can be a great product to integrate into your skin care regimen. If you already love Boscia Luminizing Black Mask and now you’re looking for a dupe read this post here!
Creator and Editor