Unwanted upper lip female facial hair growth can be embarrassing, plus removing this abnormal facial hair growth can be such a pain in the butt! If you have unwanted facial hair growth just know you are not the only one dealing with this problem. It is a problem many women have to deal with.
Upper Lip Hair Showing Through Foundation
If you wear foundation it can be very annoying seeing facial hair peeking through after the foundation has been applied. Some foundations are better at disguising upper lip hair than others. However, the application of the foundation can contribute to the appearance of the upper lip hair or facial hair in general. Applying the foundation with smooth downwards brush strokes seems best when trying to minimize the appearance of facial hair.
So What Causes Female Facial Hair Growth To Begin With
Facial hair growth is part of the aging process, hence it is normal for many. However, the cause of abnormal female facial hair growth can be serious. When facial hair begins to get thicker and coarser it’s time to consider seeking medical advice from a dermatologist. Seeking medical advice from a dermatologist is the best option, however if you are considering a temporary solution using a wax warmer kit can help considerably.
Abnormal Female Facial Hair Growth
Abnormal female facial hair growth is an uncomfortable topic for some to discuss and that’s fine. We all have that little something we would rather not talk about. However, if you’re battling with this issue just know you are not alone. As mentioned earlier seeking the help of your dermatologist to help determine what may be causing abnormal facial hair growth is the utmost best option.
Hormonal Imbalance Causes Female Facial Hair Growth
The most common underlying cause of abnormal facial hair is hormonal imbalance. Hormonal imbalance is cause by an overproduction androgen in women. In some cases, birth control pills and an adjustment of the diet may help control the production levels of androgens in the body. Since hormonal imbalance is not always the underlying cause of female facial hair growth a consultation with a dermatologist is best to help determine if hormonal imbalance is the cause of ones abnormal facial hair growth.
Remove Female Facial Hair Growth Especially Upper Lip Hair At Home
So if you’re looking for a temporary solution a waxing kit work wonders. I have my own facial hair problems and the best temporary solution have been waxing. I am not a fan of upper lip hair peeking through my foundation at all, so my temporary solution is using the wax warmer kit. I find that waxing now and then helps keep these annoying facial hair at bay.
Wax Warmer Kit To Remove Female Facial Hair Growth
At first I actually purchased the wax warmer kit to wax my legs but I find it’s time consuming using the kit for that purpose so I decided to just use it on my face. Before using this wax warmer kit I used creams. The creams were alright but they were not as effective as the wax warmer kit. This waxing kit is a better option. It works great and does not burn my skin. So if you are looking for a temporary solution for your facial hair problems you should consider a waxing kit.
The Process Of Removing Female Facial Hair Using Waxing Warmer Kit
Waxing is best done by a professional, but if you want to do it at home I would highly highly recommend you patch test on your legs to find your level of heat endurance before applying the wax to your face. Infant, after the wax is fully melted let it cool down for at least three before applying the wax to the skin. Never apply extremely hot wax to the skin – always make sure the wax is hot enough for you by test patching before you smear it all over your skin.
What You Need To Remove Unwanted Female Facial Hair
- Wax warmer kit – Waxing heater with wax beans and wax applicator sticks
- Warm and cold water
- Oil – Coconut oil, Olive oil, Baby oil, Canola oil or Wax-off lotion
- Cotton pads
- Facial cleanser
- Facial moisturizer
- Facial towel
Steps Removing Female Facial Hair With Wax
- Step 1: Melt the wax beans using wax warmer.
- Step 2: Let melted wax cool down to a temperature that is hot enough for your skin – do not apply extremely hot wax to the skin.
- Step 3: Using the wax applicator stick smear a thick enough layer of wax to the desired area.
- Step 4: Let wax dry completely.
- Step 5: Peel wax off the skin from the opposite direction of facial hair growth.
- Step 6: Using oil and cotton pads remove waxy residue off the skin.
- Step 7: Wash face using favorite cleanser and warm water to remove oily residue.
- Step 8: Rinse facial with cold water to close any open pores.
- Step 9: Dry face with a lint free towel, apply favorite moisturizer and you are done!
If you have unwanted facial hair how do you deal with it?
Latest posts by Janette (see all)
- Engagement Proposal Ideas That Sound Cute But Are They Really Cute Engagement Proposals Or Are They Just Cheap and Unimaginative? - May 17, 2018
- 30 White Nail Polishes Under 10 Dollars - May 15, 2018
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Perfector Tint Foundation Is So Sheer! This Sheer Coverage Foundation Is More Like A Tinted Moisturizer - May 15, 2018