Wet n Wild is a great brand. They seem to almost always get it right. Moreover, generally, you get more than what you pay for.
Wet N Wild White And Pink Brush
I wanted a few extra eyeshadow crease brushes to create different eyeshadow looks and this Wet n Wild brush was a bargain. I am glad because I didn’t want to buy an entire eyeshadow brush set just to get one eyeshadow crease brush nor did I want to spend a lot on extra eyeshadow crease brushes.
Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Crease Brush Price Point
These brushes are $0.99 each! This brings back memories of the good old days when the majority of ELF Cosmetics products were only $1. Anyway … back to reality … overall Wet n Wild crease brush looks great and it is very affordable.
Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Brush Quality
For the price, the quality is good. However, there are some quality control issues including:
(1) The brushes are not the same length.
(2) The bristles are not uninformed – one brush has shorter bristles.
However, for the price, I’m not bothered. Plus, it blends eyeshadow like a charm and so far no shredding.
Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Brush Usability
The brush has a nice strong grip and applies eyeshadow well.
Eyeshadow Brush Bristles
Other Brushes In The Collection
There are 16 other brushes in this collection. This brush set is a really great bargain for someone building their first makeup kit. However, if I was looking for a brush set they would be on my list.
Affordable Brush Sets On Amazon
This Wet n Wild brush set is affordable, however, if you’re looking for cheaper makeup brushes use the Amazon search bar below – you should find great makeup brush sets under ten dollars.
Latest posts by Janette (see all)
- Sephora Play Anniversary Bag Play By Sephora Review May 2018 - June 11, 2018
- If Kim Kardashian Can Do It Then Why Not Beyonce? | We Were Not Ready For These Beyonce Pics - June 9, 2018
- Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter On Dark Skin Plus Is Champagne Pop Highlighter Worth The Hype? - June 8, 2018