Losing weight isn’t easy – it’s hard work and discipline all the way. In fact, some exercises and diet plans don’t make the journey any easier – they will actually test your level of commitment! No joke!
In regards to exercises, most type requires determination and guts to constantly perform during your workout routine especially at the beginning of your weight loss journey.
In essence, in order to lose weight, you need some guts – no guts no glory. However, with the right diet plan, these exercises can effectively help you lose weight. Here are 20 types of exercise to add to your workout routine to lose weight in a month.
20 Types Of Exercise To Add To Your Workout Routine To Lose Weight In A Month
- Push Ups
- Leg Raises
- Pull Ups
- Box Jumps
- Super Sets
- Work Office Hacks You Wish You Used Sooner To Make Your Work Life Better
- How To Ooze Patience During Your Weight Loss Journey
- Learn How To Make Intermittent Fasting Work Effortlessly For You As A Beginner
- Tactics for Mentally Conquering The Workplace With Your Mental Health Intact
- How To Not Let Your Weight Get The Best Of You
- Lose Weight By Creating A Weight Loss Strategy Using These Weight Loss Methods
10 Other Types of Exercise You Do Not Want To Do But They Can Help You Lose Weight In A Month
- Heavy Weightlifting
- Oblique Crunches
- Skull Crushers
- Roman Deadlifts
- Bicep Curls
- Triceps Kickbacks
- Shoulder Press
- Bench Press
- Straight Leg Deadlifts
Adjusting Your Workout Routine To Lose Weight In A Month
We all want that banging body but sometimes wanting something and being disciplined enough to do what needs to be done to gain it is a whole different story.
If you are not achieving the weight loss results you want, then consider adding a few of these exercises to your work out routine and adjusting your diet plan as well until you find what works for you. Remember, no guts no glory.