Yes! I’ve made it! Well … not really … but all jokes aside, I really had no plans to purchase neither the full-size nor the travel size of this highlighter.
Champagne Pop Highlighter Collaboration
It seems like this highlighter has been everywhere but my makeup stash.
When Becca and Jaclyn Hill release it, the hype was crazy and as always some people loved it and others not so much.
Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter On Dark Skin
Some dark skin YouTubers I follow tried it, and I wasn’t impressed, so I didn’t bother.
Now that I have it, I still don’t think it’s better than ELF cosmetics highlighters or wet n Wild highlighters.
- Marc Jacobs Genius Foundation Alternatives
- Top Products From The Beauty Supply Store And Drugstore
- Should You Buy Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer?
- How Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation Looks On Skin
- Should You Buy Skindinavia Finishing Spray?
So Is Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter Worth The Hype?
I cannot justify paying $38 dollars for this one – it’s too glittery and emphasizes skin texture.
I added a little on my cheeks for this look just for a little “pop” Ha! Overall, I’ll pass – this one isn’t for me.
Do you have Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter? How do you wear it?
Becca Champagne Pop Highlighter Dupes
Update: So Becca went out of business, unfortunately.
Thankfully, dupes exist for a few of their products.
If you’re looking for Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter dupes, you are in luck! Here are a few:
- Wet N Wild MegaGlow Highlighting Powder In Golden Flower Crown
- Maybelline Face Studio Master Chrome Highlighter in Molten Gold
- E.L.F. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter in Apricot Glow