Thanks to Play By Sephora second anniversary bag I finally have my own travel size Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter! Yas girl I’ve made it! Well … not really … but all jokes aside I really had no plans to purchase neither the full-size nor the travel size of this highlighter.
Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter Collaboration
It seems like this highlighter has been everywhere but my makeup stash. When Becca and Jaclyn Hill release it the hype was crazy and as always some people loved it and others not so much.
Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter On Dark Skin
Some of the dark skin YouTubers I follow tried it and I wasn’t impressed so I didn’t bother. Now that I have it I still don’t think it’s better than ELF cosmetics highlighters or Wet n Wild highlighters.
More Related Posts:
- Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation Dupes Found
- Best Drugstore Makeup and Best Beauty Supply Store Makeup
- Is Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Worth It
- MUOTD Featuring Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation
- Is Skindinavia Bridal Finishing Spray Worth It
So Is Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter Worth The Hype?
I cannot justify paying $38 dollars for this one – it’s too glittery and emphasizes skin texture. I added a little on my cheeks for this look just for a little “pop” Ha! Overall, I’ll pass – this one isn’t for me.
Do you have Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter? How do you wear it?
Latest posts by Janette (see all)
- Fab Style For Less With These Amazing Chloe Bags Dupes - August 18, 2018
- BoxyCharm August 2018 Unboxing FeaturingLaura Lee Los Angeles - August 17, 2018
- Canceled Sephora Play And BirchBox But Kept These Beauty Boxes - August 14, 2018