This post is all about Sephora Play Reviews, May 2018 Sephora Review.
See what’s in the May Sephora beauty box!
Find out about new beauty products!
Sephora Play Reviews May 2018 Sephora Review
Sephora Play anniversary bag was good. Two thumbs up for the type of products in the bag.
What’s In May 2018 Sephora Beauty Box
- Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray
- Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Benefit The Porefessional Face Primer
- Viktor And Rolf Flowerbomb
- Sephora Collection Mud Mask
- Ipsy Plus Upgrade Waitlist Drama
- Ipsy Plus Add-ons Is The Game Changer
- First Ipsy Plus Bait and Switch
- BoxyCharm Vs Ipsy Plus!
- How To Upgrade To Ipsy Plus
- What’s New About Ipsy Plus!
- See What’s In The BoxyLuxe!
- See What’s In The FabFitFun Boxes!
- Is Ipsy Beauty Box Worth It?
Thickening Hairspray By Bumble and Bumble
Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray: The hairspray smells good, but my kinks don’t need any more thickening.
So I didn’t add it to my hair.
It probably thickens, but I wouldn’t know.
I will probably try it when I flat-iron my hair.
Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop By Becca Cosmetics
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop: Full review here.
Tattoo Liner in Trooper By Kat Von D
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper: I was excited to try this liner. Kat Von D has great products.
So I knew this one would not disappoint.
Overall, great liner – I had to remove this with a makeup wipe remover, so that’s a buy.
The Porefessional Face Primer By Benefit
Benefit The Porefessional Face Primer: I’ve tried this primer several times, but never purchased the full-size.
A lot of people love this, but I don’t reach for this often.
I purchased the travel size when this was really hyped up, but to me, it’s not all that – my pores looked the same.
I am going to continue using it with different foundations to see if there’s a difference.
Flowerbomb By Viktor And Rolf
Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb: I shamelessly collect Flowerbomb samples, so I am always happy to see them in my bags or boxes. One day the biggest bottle will be mine.
Mud Mask By Sephora
Sephora Collection Mud Mask: While I wasn’t a fan of the texture and the fact it was heavily scented, I actually enjoyed using this mud mask.
It was a fun mask and my skin was glowing a little after using it, or it could have been my imagination
However, overall, it’s not a bad mask.
Recommendations From Sephora Play Reviews, May 2018 Sephora Review
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner is a go! This eyeliner stays on!
Do you have any favorites from this bag?
- Sephora Beauty Box Apr-2018
- Sephora Beauty Box Mar-2018
- Sephora Beauty Box Feb-2018
- Sephora Beauty Box Sep-2017
- Sephora Beauty Box Aug-2017
- Sephora Beauty Box Jul-2018
- More Reviews