This post is all about Sephora Play Reviews, April 2018 Sephora Review.
See what’s in the April Sephora beauty box!
Find out about new beauty products!
Sephora Play Reviews April 2018 Sephora Review
Sephora tried – it looks like someone put some thought and effort into the products selected for the April box.
So thumbs up for that! The combination of products was on point.
What’s In April 2018 Sephora Beauty Box
- Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Winkle Recovery Peel
- Sunday Riley C.EO. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment
- Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Celeste
- Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For No-Filter Mattifying Primer and Complexion Perfector
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Perfector in Shade #10
- Ipsy Plus Upgrade Waitlist Drama
- Ipsy Plus Add-ons Is The Game Changer
- First Ipsy Plus Bait and Switch
- BoxyCharm Vs Ipsy Plus!
- How To Upgrade To Ipsy Plus
- What’s New About Ipsy Plus!
- See What’s In The BoxyLuxe!
- See What’s In The FabFitFun Boxes!
- Is Ipsy Beauty Box Worth It?
Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Winkle Recovery Peel By
Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Winkle Recovery Peel: There are two treatments in the sample which is great.
I can’t wait to use this during one of my skin pampering sessions.
If it’s wonderful, I will post about it separately.
C.EO. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum By Sunday Riley
Sunday Riley C.EO. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum: The serum was lightly scented and absorbed into the skin quickly.
However, I didn’t experience any rapid brightening of my skin, glow, or bounce after the first use.
However, after a few uses, my skin was smoother and brighter.
I think I actually like it more than the Sunday Riley C.E.O Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream.
Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment By Living Proof
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment: I don’t understand why Sephora still sends me hair samples – they really don’t pay much attention to your profile quiz.
I am still surprised they sent me the right color foundation sample.
Anyway, I had no intentions of using this styling treatment, but it’s a good product.
I was actually surprised.
Full-On Lip Polish in Celeste By Buxom
Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Celeste: This is a great lip gloss – it plumps and moisturizes the lips and gives them a beautiful shine.
It reminded me of the Fenty Beauty lip gloss.
The differences between the two are:
- Fenty lip gloss has gold glitter, but the Buxom Full-On Lip Polish has silver glitter.
- Buxom lip gloss helps plump the lips, while Fenty lip gloss doesn’t.
Overall, it’s a good lip gloss, but I don’t know about the price for only 0.15oz.
The Fenty lip gloss has twice that amount, and it’s cheaper, but I am guessing the lip plumping properties is what one would really pay for.
Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For No-Filter Mattifying Primer And Complexion Perfector By Peter Thomas Roth
Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For No-Filter Mattifying Primer and Complexion Perfector: This primer was a disappointment.
The brand makes good products, so I expected more from this primer.
They said “No-Filter” but that was a lie.
This primer didn’t blur smooth or mattify the skin compared to other primers I own.
I will use it with different foundations to see if I get the same results.
Ultra HD Perfector in Shade #10 By Makeup Forever
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Perfector in Shade #10: Sephora surprised me with this shade.
The foundation looked lighter when I first swatched it, so I thought it wouldn’t work.
However, it actually matched my skin well.
Overall, I was happy with the shade, but the formula is a no for me.
I prefer medium to full-coverage foundations, and this foundation provides very sheer coverage.
Recommendations From Sephora Play Reviews, April 2018 Sephora Review
Overall, this was a great bag even if, some products just did not work for me.
I recommend trying out Buxom Full-On Lip Polish – it’s a wonderful lip product.
- Sephora Beauty Box May-2018
- Sephora Beauty Box Mar-2018
- Sephora Beauty Box Feb-2018
- Sephora Beauty Box Sep-2017
- Sephora Beauty Box Aug-2017
- Sephora Beauty Box Jul-2018
- More Reviews