I received a sample of Makeup Forever Ultra HD Perfector Sheer Coverage Foundation in my in Play By Sephora April 2018 box.
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Perfector Sheer Coverage Foundation Or Tinted Moisturizer
This is really a sheer coverage foundation – the coverage is very light and building it up is not really possible. I tried and it was pointless. Makeup Forever Ultra HD Perfector feels like a lotion on the face. It’s even lighter than a BB cream. Which is weird because it’s called a “tint foundation”, however, it’s just a tint. Saying that it’s a tint foundation seems a little misleading – just call it a tinted moisturizer.
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Perfector Tint The Sheerest Foundation
In general, I prefer medium to full coverage foundations so while this foundation isn’t a bad foundation I wouldn’t purchase the full size. If you prefer at least medium coverage then get a sample or skip this one entirely. However, if you love sheer coverage then you might like this.
More Related Posts:
- Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter On Dark Skin Plus Is Champagne Pop Highlighter Worth The Hype?
- Maybelline Eyeshadow Palette Lemonade Craze Swatches Plus Is This Drugstore Eyeshadow Worth It
- Is Rihanna Fenty Beauty Worth It
- Is Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Worth It
- Is Skindinavia Bridal Finishing Spray Worth It
- Is ELF Cosmetics Worth It
- Is Colourpop Matte Liquid Lipsticks Worth It?
- Tried Three Boscia Luminizing Black Peel Off Mask Dupes
- Is Ipsy Monthly Beauty Subscription Worth the Hype?
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Perfector Tint Foundation Is Really Suited For
This tinted moisturizer will be perfect for someone who loves the sheerest coverage tints and doesn’t have skin issues like acne scars to cover, dry patches, uneven skin tone, extremely oily skin, and uneven skin texture.
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Perfector Foundation Tutorial
$36.00 per 1.01oz
This is the coverage from Makeup Forever Ultra HD Perfector Tint Foundation. In addition, I used Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For No-Filter Mattifying Primer & Complexion Perfector as my primer. Find out more about that primer here.
I didn’t like the finish results so I used IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout Full-Coverage Concealer and Mac Prolongwear Concealer and set with Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation to complete the look.
Yay Or Nah
So overall, if you want medium to full coverage using this tinted moisturizer you will have to use a concealer plus a setting powder or foundation powder preferably.
For me, it’s a lot of work using extra products, especially when I could just use a medium to full coverage foundation and complete my makeup look quicker. So, I will be sticking to Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation, this foundation is a no for me for now.
Read more about the other products I received in my Sephora Play Box here!
Latest posts by Janette (see all)
- Fab Style For Less With These Amazing Chloe Bags Dupes - August 18, 2018
- BoxyCharm August 2018 Unboxing FeaturingLaura Lee Los Angeles - August 17, 2018
- Canceled Sephora Play And BirchBox But Kept These Beauty Boxes - August 14, 2018