I finally joined play by Sephora monthly beauty subscription service. I wanted to try them out for a while now but I didn’t commit to the idea until the end of June.
Some of my favorite brands or products are only available from Sephora so subscribing to Sephora Play made sense.
Additionally, after seeing the type of products they offer in their boxes on numerous blogs I decided it was time I sample a piece of the action.
What’s In July 2017 Sephora Play
- Eye Opening Mascara by Bobbi Brown
- Rose Face Mask by Fresh
- Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-in Conditioning Spray by Briogeo
- Rainforest of the Sea Color Splash Lipstick in Set Sail by Tarte
- Vine[Activ] Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum by Caudalie
- Sueded Oud Perfume by Clean Reserve
What Was Used From Sephora Play Bag This Month
Everything from Sephora Play Bag was used at least once.
- Ipsy Glam Bag Plus Upgrade Waitlist Dilemma What You Should Know
- Ipsy Glam Bag Plus Add-ons Is The Game Changer Ipsy and Ipsy Subscribers Needed
- What’s Up With The First Ipsy Glam Bag Plus? Real Value Or Bait and Switch Of Ipsy Influencer Box
- BoxyCharm Vs Ipsy Glam Bag Plus! Who’s Winning? Who’s Losing?
- How To Upgrade To Ipsy Plus Or How To Sign Up For Ipsy Glam Plus
- Ipsy Glam Bag Plus Is Now Officially Ipsy Plus Box?
- BoxyLuxe Unboxing! See What’s In The Box! Plus The Shocking Retail Value
- Fabfitfun Unboxing! See What’s In The Box! Plus The Shocking Retail Value
- Is Ipsy Monthly Beauty Subscription Worth the Hype?
Eye Opening Mascara by Bobbi Brown
“Long-wearing mascara visibly thickens, curls, and lifts lashes with a carbon-black formula.”
I wasn’t impressed with this mascara enough to buy a full size. I think it’s just okay.
Rose Face Mask by Fresh
“Hydrating and toning gel mask refreshes tired, dull skin with a calming infusion of pure rosewater and rosewater and rose petals.”
This is an interesting face mask I was excited to try it. I didn’t really expect it to do anything after seeing the formula and how it smells. This mask smells like hair relaxer. However, my face looked a little toned or maybe it was my imagination. I am not sure I will use it again, because I am not a fan of the smell.
Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-in Conditioning Spray by Briogeo
“Ultra-light leave-in conditioning spray delivers non-greasy moisture without weighing down hair.”
I really like the Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-in Conditioning Spray by Briogeo. It smells great, it’s non-greasy and it moisturized my hair. I could see myself getting a full-size bottle.
Rainforest of the Sea Color Splash Lipstick in Set Sail by Tarte
“Long-lasting yet moisture-rich lipstick softens and smooths lips while providing full-coverage color.”
The Rainforest of the Sea Color Splash Lipstick in Set Sail by Tarte is a great color and it complimented me very well but unfortunately, I am not into really creamy formulas that transfers easily. Instead, I highly prefer matte lipsticks so this lipstick wouldn’t be my first choice.
Vine[Activ] Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum by Caudalie
“Highly concentrated pollution protection serum reveals a youthful glow while helping to visibly smooth fine lines.”I don’t really know about the Vine[Activ] Glow Activating Anti-Wrinkle Serum by Caudalie. I used it a few times and I didn’t realize a difference in my skin.
Sueded Oud Perfume by Clean Reserve
“This creamy and sophisticated scent puts a new twist on a traditional, heavy oud fragrance with its light, fresh notes.”
The Sueded Oud perfume by Clean Reserve is lightly scented and smells fresh. I don’t mind the full-size bottle.
Recommendations From July 2017 Sephora Play Box
Overall the bag was a great bag. It had products and brands I never heard of or tried before. So thumbs up to Sephora for adding exciting products for me to play with – it really keeps things interesting. I think these products below might be worth it.
Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-in Conditioning Spray by Briogeo because it smells great, non-greasy and actually moisturized my hair.
The Sueded Oud perfume by Clean Reserve because it smells fresh and it is lightly scented so it’s not overbearing.