First off, congratulations and welcome to college life! Now if you are worried about what to pack for college don’t worry we got you!
Packing For College Is An Event
Packing for college can be a stress-free event or a disaster – a disaster that slowly unfolds in your dorm once you begin to realize what you really need but didn’t pack.
Why Do I Need A College Packing Checklist?
You need a college packing checklist to help you remember important items you might otherwise forget or didn’t even think about packing.
Do I Need Everything Listed On A College Packing Checklist?
You don’t need to get everything on a college packing checklist – I sure as heck didn’t and still survived college. In essence, this checklist serves as a helpful reminder and reference of things most college students find useful during their first year in college. Once again congratulations on embarking on this exciting new journey!
College Posts To Read Next:
- How To Make Damn Good Meaningful College Friendships Without Being Pushy
- College Students No Remorse Laptop Buying Guide
- 5 Solid Benefits Of Starting A Lifestyle Blog in College With Little Money
- 9 Side Hustles To Help College Students Pay For Their Midnight Snack Runs
- The Easiest Places To Find Damn Good College Friends So You Won’t Be Bored AsF
- How To Better Prepare For Exams and Quizzes Before Actually Studying
- 6 Very Good Reasons To Drop A Class Like A Hot Potato To Maintain Your GPA And Sanity
What’s The Extensive Off To College Packing Checklist About
This list covers everything on average new college students use during their first year in college.
Best Way To Use A College Packing Checklist
Place a checkmark next to the items as you pack to avoid double packing similar items twice. Also, remember to use the notes section to add any items you really need but plan to purchase later on.
Free Printable PDF College Packing Checklist
Take this list with you to start packing! Just subscribe to our newsletter to download your free printable PDF college packing checklist.
Dorm Organization (Decide room decor with your roommate)