Overpaying for convenience is one of the top reasons we spend too much money on everyday goods and services. Moreover, it’s a bad habit we justify with the notion of saving time. However, are we really saving time or are we just overpaying for procrastination?
Overpaying For Procrastination Not Convenience
If you’re here thinking this logic is irrational just think about paying for overnight shipping. In most cases, unless it’s an emergency it’s highly probable with effective planning you can completely avoid getting ripped off by shipping services. In general, paying for overnight shipping when you had ample time to shipped is like kicking yourself in the butt while robbing yourself. Don’t allow procrastination to screw up your budget because it will every time.
Procrastination Will Screw Your Budget
Now I get it, paying for convenience is alluring and it’s easy to give in to temptation especially if you procrastinated. However, if you’re on a budget overpaying for convenience due to procrastinating is costing you more than you can afford to pay. In fact, it is an inconvenience that reduces funds available for upcoming expenses. Unfortunately, you’re probably unaware of it because in your mind you’re making up for the time lost due to procrastinating so it’s okay to overpay for convenience.
More Posts On Saving Money:
- How To Save Money And Make Money Shopping Online Using Ebates Cash Back System
- How To Save Money Buying Unpopular Colors During Spring, Summer, Fall, Or Winter
- How To Handle Debt Before It Gets Out Of Control To Overcome A Personal Financial Crisis
- How Sampling Foundations First Before Buying Saves You Money
Here’s How To Stop Overpaying For Procrastination And Save Money Instead
Get out of your own way! Start planning ahead of time and stick to the schedule, by doing what needs to be done even when you don’t want to. While it may sound simple it will require discipline. However, don’t be disheartened, understand with practice you will become better at time management, and avoiding these “overpaying for convenience temptation traps” which will eventually make you financially sharper and smarter.
Latest posts by Janette (see all)
- 10 Makeup Brush Sets Under 10 Dollars - July 17, 2018
- 10 Reasons You Still Can’t Get Over Your Bad Ex - July 14, 2018
- Natural Hair Community Drama “You Can’t Sit With Us” If You’re On The “Creamy Crack Train” - July 9, 2018