Decorating with decorative throw pillows can dramatically enhance your home decor style.
However, without the right pillow inserts, decorative throw pillows can appear dull.
Thus, if you want fuller throw pillows that keep their shape longer, continue reading!
How Big Should Throw Pillow Inserts Be?
When shopping around for throw pillow covers, knowing what insert size you should purchase is very helpful.
For full, firm, and fluffy-looking pillows, your pillow insert should be larger than your pillow cover to correctly fill the corners with the pillow cover.
Therefore, pillow inserts 2 inches larger than the pillow cover both in width and length are recommended.
However, there are instances where pillow inserts 1 inch larger in both width and length may be suitable, especially for lighter fabrics.
Here’s a list of the most common throw pillow sizes with the corresponding pillow insert size (note all measurements are inches).
- Leveling Up Home Decor With Floor Mirrors
- How To Save Money On Groceries
- DIY Centerpieces Ideas
- Minimalist Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Neutral Christmas Home Decorating Tips
- DIY Affirmations Frame Idea
- V-Day Home Decorating Tips
- Throw Pillows Decorating Guide