Today is the day! If you are still moping over your Ex I guarantee you it’s because of these 10 reasons. I have been there so I know it’s not easy! However, until you face the harsh truths you will still keep on moping around! The first step for closure is facing facts no matter how bad they are! If you’ve never had anyone break your heart you haven’t loved anyone fully! Or you’re probably the one doing the heartbreaking!
Here Are The 10 Reasons You Still Can’t Get Over Your Bad Ex
You Are Still Lying To Yourself
- You still think the crappy relationship was awesome. You still think they were the best thing that happened to your life when that wasn’t the case – they were selfish, disrespectful and disloyal.
You Are Still Blinded By Your Ex’s Bullshit
- Yes, I said it! You still have the craziest excuse for everything they did wrong even when your friends and family point out their selfish behavior time after time.
You Are Still Stalking Your Ex On Instagram
- Stalking your Ex on Instagram is unhealthy, especially if they blocked you and now you’re using other people’s Instagram account to track them. In general, it’s better to unfollow your Ex on all social media platforms. Yes, ALL. It’s not childish. It’s one of the first steps towards giving yourself a fair chance to regain emotional stability.
You Are Still Hoping That There’s A Chance For A Relationship
- Nothing is impossible but hoping someone who rejected you change they mind is unfair to you. Put yourself first by giving yourself a chance for a fresh start.
You Still Think It’s Your Fault The Bad Relationship Ended
- There is no reason you should continually blame yourself for a failed relationship. Some relationships are not meant to last and that’s okay. Life goes on. One thing I have learned is as life happens people change or their reasons for association change, thus you have to be ready to deal with that reality.
More Posts On Personal Growth And Relationships:
You Are Still Responding To Your Ex Random Messages
- Hey, big head? WYD (What you’re doing?) What’s up? I miss you … you know. How is life treating you? These messages are so annoying and it’s probably time you change your number or just block them. These are selfish people who don’t want to commit but they don’t want you to move on with your life. So they continue giving you false hope with random messages. Stand strong and stop being their victim.
You Are Still In Constant Contact With Their Friends And Family
- You need and deserve a clean break. You don’t have to unfriend his family and friends however you need time to heal and readjust to life without being their significant other. Being in constant contact with their friends and family will only prolong your healing period.
You Are Still Cherishing Your Ex’s Gifts
- It’s time to visit a donation center or eBay. Return, donate or sell gifts, especially those gifts associated with special memorable events in the relationship. These gifts greatly overemphasize the good times in the relationships and marginalize the bad times. You need a clear head and still cherishing your Ex’s gifts will do nothing more than mess up your psyche.
You Are Still Doing Your Ex Favorite Things
- He likes to go bowling on Saturday so you still do that every Saturday night. She loves car racing so you still feel obligated to watch the shows even if you hate it. You need new hobbies pronto! Remember you need a fresh start so their hobbies, likes, and dislikes are no longer your concern.
You Are Still Giving Your Ex Relationship Privileges
- You are still giving them relationship privileges because you are still trying to be “friends” or hoping they will change their mind and take you back. So instead, you keep it as civil as possible by doing whatever they ask of you no matter how ridiculous it may seem. You deserve better, so find the strength to say no.
Overall breakups suck. However, there are steps you can take to get over a breakup quicker. The best revenge for a bad EX is simply getting over them. So take the necessary steps to break free from this emotional constrain to reclaim your life.