Throw pillows easily add comfort and warmth to any room but the pillow inserts are pricey. Here’s how to DIY throw pillow insert for dirt cheap!
If you love throw pillows you are probably aware of how pricey pillow inserts can be. In fact, pillow inserts are more expensive than standard pillows. Why? No idea. Overall, the difference in price is enough to consider creating your own.
- Improve Your Home Decor and Instagram Game With A Floor Mirror
- The Ultimate Guidelines To Slash Your Grocery Bill Quickly
- Simple DIY Fake Flower Centerpieces
- Uncluttered Chic Minimalist Charcoal Gray Living Room Decor Ideas
- Rose Gold and White Christmas Home Decor Ideas
- Inexpensive Dollar Tree DIY Framed Affirmations
- Valentine’s Day Home Decor Ideas
- Decorating With Throw Pillows Guide
DIY Throw Pillow Insert Materials
- 20 x 54 inch Body Pillow
- Mini Sewing Machine
- Measuring Tape
- Needle and Thread
- These Makeup Carousels Neatly Organizes Your Makeup
- 10 Laundry Room Organization Ideas To Help You Cut Laundry Turnaround Time
- What Size Pillow Insert To Use For Fuller Throw Pillows
- Make A Bold Statement With These Amazing Accent Chairs
- Everything You Need To Know About Decorating With Throw Pillows
DIY Throw Pillow Insert Instructions
- Using the measuring tape measure 20 x 20 inch on the body pillow.
- Mark the measurement using the pencil or fabric chalk.
- Use the scissors to cut the area marked.
- Stuff the corners of the pillow insert case before stitching.
- Before sewing edges, use baste stitch to tempory keep the edges together.
- Backstitch the edges manually or use the sewing machine.
- Remove baste stitch.
- Fluff the pillow inserts a little and pillow inserts are ready!
Cheapest DIY Throw Pillow Insert
Creating your own throw pillow inserts will no doubt save your money. However, if you don’t have the time and don’t want to sew there’s a DIY no-sew tutorial. Find out more here.