Foundation mixers are great makeup products to add to your makeup collection especially if you have a hard time finding your right foundation shade.
What Are Foundation Mixers Used For?
- In general, foundation mixers are used to darken or lighten a foundation.
- Foundation mixers are great for adjusting foundation shades due to foundation oxidation.
- They are also used to correct a foundation undertone.
List of Popular Foundation Mixers
- Algenist Reveal Concentrated Color Correcting Drops
- Cover FX Custom Cover Drops
- ELF Cosmetics Mix To Match Foundation Shade Adjuster
- H&M Custom Colour Drops
- L.A. Girl Pro White Coverage Liquid Foundation
- MAC Cosmetics Face & Body White Foundation
- Makeup Revolution Makeup Obsession Face Foundation Mixer
- NYX Professional Makeup Foundation Mixer
- RCMA Foundation Adjuster Palette
- The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops
What To Read Next:
Video Tutorials Using Foundation Mixers
- I tried ELF Cosmetics Foundation Adjusters! Do they really work and are they worth it? by Nola Viva
- Foundation ashy? Summer shade too dark? Try this! Featuring ELF Cosmetics Mix To Match Adjusters by The Style and Beauty Doctor
- White Foundation Mixers – lighten your foundations! by Somegirljess
Foundation Mixers Alternatives For Adjusting Foundation Shade
Thankfully, when it comes to makeup there are always alternatives you just have to be willing to research and get your hands dirty.
Therefore, you will be happy to know you can also use a lighter or darker foundation you already own as a foundation mixer to adjust a foundation shade.
However, just ensure you are mixing similar foundation formulas together for the best results. For instance, mixing a light tone water-based foundation to adjust a dark tone water-based foundation instead of using a light tone oil based foundation to adjust a dark tone water-based foundation.
Creator and Editor