You know the phone call is about to end and you will not get a call back after hearing one of these 9 excuses people use to get off the phone.
9 Excuses People Use To Get Off The Phone
- My phone is about to die
- Let me call you right back
- Something came up
- I’m about to eat
- I’m tired
- Somebody else is calling me
- I’m losing service
- For whatever reason, my phone is acting funny
- Uh, can you hear me?
- 100+ Nostalgic Cartoons That Will Make You Forget About Your Adulthood Worries
- 17 Things You Will Most Likely Do When You’re Drunk Because You Didn’t Skip The Booze
- We All Need A Friend To Keep It Real And Say You Suck
- 3 Ridiculously Easy Ways You Can Request Your Credit Report
- Fun Things To Do On Friday Night Besides Netflix N Chill
- If Kim Kardashian Can Do It Then Why Not Beyonce? | We Were Not Ready For These Beyonce Pics
- Work Office Hacks You Wish You Used Sooner To Make Your Work Life Better
- Acting Quotes To Inspire You
- 10 Things Don’t Apologize For Even When You Think You Should
Don’t let them fool you – 99% of the time you’re not getting a callback. There are many more but these are the most common excuses people use to end phone calls prematurely.