First Out Of Many Ipsy Reviews
So I have my May Ipsy Bag for a while now so I believe it is that time to spill the tea and give my ipsy review. When I first received the bag I thought it was very cute and I still think it is. The bag is not only cute but it’s useful. I think it can be used as a makeup bag, pool side cellphone bag or a pencil-case.
What I Got In My May Ipsy Bag
- Bold Brow Eyebrow Powder in Medium By City Color Cosmetics
- Afterglow in Sin By Urban Decay
- Island Life Eyeshadow Palette By Pacifica
- Pomegranate Herbal Body Moisturizer By Hempz
- Luxie Dreamcatcher Precision Foundation Brush 660 By Luxie Beauty
What I Think About The Products In My Ipsy Bag
Currently, I really like 4 out of the 5 products I received, so thumbs up for May 2017 Ipsy bag they did a good job.
Products I Used From The Bag
I have used the hell out of the lotion. LOL! Surprise! Surprise! Especially since my little lotion rant here. Honestly I have never been a huge fan of receiving lotions in my bag but receiving one from time to time is okay. I am actually considering getting the full size version.
Products I Have Not Used From Ipsy Glam Bag
Apart from the initial swatching or testing I have not use any of these products. However, I know that will change during the coming weeks as my makeup stash diminishes.
Products I Did Not Really Like After Initial Testing
I am not really feeling the Urban Decay highlighter. The initial finger swatch was very pigmented and it sheers out okay but I don’t think it suits my skin tone. However, in all fairness it was placed on my hand and it’s not a hand highlighter … LOL! So I am going to give it one more shot by getting my makeup up done then review it at a later date. I might end up really liking it – who knows.
What I Recommend From May 2017 Ipsy Bag
- Lightly scented
- Smells great
- Very moisturizing
- Absorbs into the skin quickly
- No greasy feeling after application
If you received May 2017 Ipsy bag what did you think about the bag and its contents?
Share This Post With Your Friends!
Join Chiclypoised and don’t miss a thing! Sign up is free!
Latest posts by Janette (see all)
- How to Apply Gel Nail Polish To Last At Least Three Weeks - November 30, 2017
- Sephora Play Reviews Play By Sephora Review September 2017 - November 10, 2017
- Affordable DIY Gel Manicure Products - November 8, 2017