First Out Of Many Ipsy Reviews
So I have my May Ipsy Bag for a while now so I believe it is that time to spill the tea and give my ipsy review. When I first received the bag I thought it was very cute and I still think it is. The bag is not only cute but it’s useful. I think it can be used as a makeup bag, pool side cellphone bag or a pencil-case.
What I Got In My May Ipsy Bag
- Bold Brow Eyebrow Powder in Medium By City Color Cosmetics
- Afterglow in Sin By Urban Decay
- Island Life Eyeshadow Palette By Pacifica
- Pomegranate Herbal Body Moisturizer By Hempz
- Luxie Dreamcatcher Precision Foundation Brush 660 By Luxie Beauty
What I Think About The Products In My Ipsy Bag
Currently, I really like 4 out of the 5 products I received, so thumbs up for May 2017 Ipsy bag they did a good job.
Products I Used From The Bag
I have used the hell out of the lotion. LOL! Surprise! Surprise! Especially since my little lotion rant here. Honestly I have never been a huge fan of receiving lotions in my bag but receiving one from time to time is okay. I am actually considering getting the full size version.
Products I Have Not Used From Ipsy Glam Bag
Apart from the initial swatching or testing I have not use any of these products. However, I know that will change during the coming weeks as my makeup stash diminishes.
Products I Did Not Really Like After Initial Testing
I am not really feeling the Urban Decay highlighter. The initial finger swatch was very pigmented and it sheers out okay but I don’t think it suits my skin tone. However, in all fairness it was placed on my hand and it’s not a hand highlighter … LOL! So I am going to give it one more shot by getting my makeup up done then review it at a later date. I might end up really liking it – who knows.
What I Recommend From May 2017 Ipsy Bag
- Lightly scented
- Smells great
- Very moisturizing
- Absorbs into the skin quickly
- No greasy feeling after application
Have you tried any of these products?
Share This Post With Your Friends!
Join Chiclypoised and don’t miss a thing! Sign up is free!
Latest posts by Janette (see all)
- Sephora Play Anniversary Bag Play By Sephora Review May 2018 - June 11, 2018
- If Kim Kardashian Can Do It Then Why Not Beyonce? | We Were Not Ready For These Beyonce Pics - June 9, 2018
- Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter On Dark Skin Plus Is Champagne Pop Highlighter Worth The Hype? - June 8, 2018