It is that time to spill the tea on May 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag! Was Ipsy May 2017 any good? Find out now!
Overall, Ipsy May 2017 is good – both the bag and products included in this month’s bag. In regards, to the bag, it’s not only cute but it’s useful. This month’s bag can easily be used as a makeup bag, poolside cellphone bag or a pencil-case.
What’s In May 2017 Ipsy Bag
- Bold Brow Eyebrow Powder in Medium By City Color Cosmetics
- Afterglow in Sin By Urban Decay
- Island Life Eyeshadow Palette By Pacifica
- Pomegranate Herbal Body Moisturizer By Hempz
- Luxie Dreamcatcher Precision Foundation Brush 660 By Luxie Beauty
Thoughts About The Products In May 2017 Ipsy Bag
I used the hell out of the lotion which was surprising, especially since my lotion rant here. Honestly, I have never been a huge fan of receiving lotions in my bag but receiving one from time to time is okay. I am actually considering getting the full-size bottle.
- Ipsy Glam Bag Plus Upgrade Waitlist Dilemma What You Should Know
- Ipsy Glam Bag Plus Add-ons Is The Game Changer Ipsy and Ipsy Subscribers Needed
- What’s Up With The First Ipsy Glam Bag Plus? Real Value Or Bait and Switch Of Ipsy Influencer Box
- BoxyCharm Vs Ipsy Glam Bag Plus! Who’s Winning? Who’s Losing?
- How To Upgrade To Ipsy Plus Or How To Sign Up For Ipsy Glam Plus
- Ipsy Glam Bag Plus Is Now Officially Ipsy Plus Box?
- BoxyLuxe Unboxing! See What’s In The Box! Plus The Shocking Retail Value
- Fabfitfun Unboxing! See What’s In The Box! Plus The Shocking Retail Value
- Is Ipsy Monthly Beauty Subscription Worth the Hype?
Products Not Used From Ipsy Glam Bag
Apart from the initial swatching or testing, I have not used any of these products. However, I know that will change during the coming weeks as my makeup stash diminishes.
Not So Hot Products
I am not really feeling the Urban Decay highlighter. The initial finger swatch was very pigmented and it sheers out okay but I don’t think it suits my skin tone. However, in all fairness, it was placed on my hand and it’s not a hand highlighter, so I am going to give it one more shot by getting my makeup up done then review it at a later date. I might end up really liking it – who knows.
Recommend Products From May 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag
This is just a great lotion – it’s lightly scented, smells great, very moisturizing, absorbs into the skin quickly and leaves no greasy residue after application.
|Month||More Ipsy Reviews|
|Jan-18||Ipsy Reviews January 2018 Ipsy Glam Bag|
|Dec-17||Ipsy Reviews December 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag|
|Nov-17||Ipsy Reviews November 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag|
|Oct-17||Ipsy Reviews October 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag|
|Sep-17||Ipsy Reviews September 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag|
|Aug-17||Ipsy Reviews August 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag|
|Jul-17||Ipsy Reviews July 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag|
|Jun-17||Ipsy Reviews June 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag|